Our support workers are experienced in managing participants efficiently. They havein-depth knowledge about the issues that individuals with physical impairments experience on a day-to-day basis. So, rest assured that they can understand your requirements and cater to them so that you can spend your life conveniently while taking part in community events.
- Visiting local shopping sites for grocery shopping
- Assistance with attending social events
- Assisting participants in participating in various social activities
- Assisting with outdoor activities such as visiting your friend’s house
- Helping participants attend cultural and creative programs alone or in a group
- Helping individuals visit clinics for routine physician check-ups
- Assisting participants to visit recreational places such as sports centres, libraries, etc.
- Helping participants develop communication skills so that they can seamlessly socialise with others in the community
So, if you are a participant having the necessary funding, it’s time to get in touch with us. We will note down your requirements and assign a support worker to help you access the community.
- Our professionals are seasoned, and they can manage participants efficiently needing community access support
- We assist participants with various community activities
- We customise our community participation support services as per the needs of the clients
- We help develop skills to help participants connect with others in the community and retain the relationship
To learn more about our community participation support service, call us now or send us an email.