general individual’s life, but for those living with disabilities, it’s a challenge. For these individuals living with disabilities and physical limitations, carrying out even the simplest of daily chores is an uphill task. This is where we at iCare Quality Services come into the picture. With a team of impeccably trained and qualified support workers and formidable experience, we are one of the most dependable names to bank on, for assistance with household tasks in WA. Our highly qualified support workers would not take any generalised stand when it comes to offering assistance to household tasks in WA. Rather, they will consider the lifestyle of the participant, the preferences & objectives of their life. This will help them provide the bespoke support needed by the participants to lead the life of their choice.
- Our support workers are highly trained & qualified to meet the support needs of the participants
- The offer personalised support
- With an extensive association of ancillary care givers, our support workers have a network that helps them to provide support to meet specific needs,, if and when needed
- Our caregivers are committed to help the participants lead the life of their choice and help them live with as much autonomy as possible.
- General House cleaning, including mopping, dusting and vacuuming
- Yard maintenance and gardening
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry service & Ironing
- Changing linens
- Preparation and delivery of meals, cooking
- Shopping from local grocery shop
With such a wide ranging service, we are truly a one stop solution as a registered NDIS service provider in WA, offering assistance to household tasks.